Release Date: 5/8/2007
Company: Bandai Namco
Stock Status: In Stock
The second installment of the exciting .hack//G.U. trilogy immerses players back in “The World”. What if your actions in a game changed the course of your reality? What is reality? .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce challenges players to ponder these questions, while delivering an epic Action-RPG experience. .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce picks up where players left off at the exhilarating conclusion of .hack//G.U. Vol. 1. After defeating the mysterious Tri-Edge, Haseo and his friends learn that they can not log out of “The World.” But one of their own is whithering away – can she be saved in time? With new fighting abilities, new weapons, new party members, and new environments to explore, .hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce brings you deeper into the fantastical and creative “World” again.
- New Fighting Mechanics– Change weapons on the fly when fighting as Haseo Upgraded Battle system- Utilize a new “Awakening” power, and master new fighting styles added to Avatar Battles!
- More Exciting Fisticuffs – Compete in the second tier of the Arena Battles to become the Holy Palace Emperor, and fight in more Avatar Battles!
- Crimson VS Card Game – Assemble the perfect deck and play the new Crimson VS Card Game!
- Steam Bike – Earn items by completing Steam Bike Missions and customize your Steam Bike!
- Make New Friends – New potential party members added to your roster, so you can hunt monsters with more of your favorite characters!