Release Date: 11/17/2009
- The game's plot will revolve around the personal stories and tragedies in the series. Its main focus is set on retelling the events of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica, though a new chapter has also been confirmed.
- For the Resident Evil 2 segment, the player will take control of protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, with Ada Wong and Sherry Birkin acting as supporting characters.
- The Code: Veronica chapter will again feature Claire, accompanied by fellow Rockfort Island prisoner Steve Burnside. Albert Wesker is set to make an appearance in a flashback. Chris Redfield will also make an appearance.
- The sequel to "Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles"
- Players will fight against the characters' own inner demons
- A brand new storyline that will fill in missing pieces of the "Chronicles" series
- On-rail, arcade shooter gameplay
- A sub-screen which will allow for weapon configuration and use of recovery items regardless of time progression