Our Price: $89.99Release Date: 8/30/2012
Version: Region Free
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F, is a 2012 rhythm game created by Sega and Crypton Future Media for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. The game is the fifth entry in the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games and will be released on the PlayStation Vita on August 30, 2012 and PlayStation 3 in 2013.
- Addition of "Star" symbol to the game's existing symbols of cross, circle, square, triangle and arrows. The "Star" symbol represents what's known as the "Scratch" move whereby players simply have to rub the screen instead of pressing the face buttons as usual, the location on the screen where the player rubs does not matter.
- There will also be a difference in the "Chance Time" for the game, rather than being at a predetermined time somewhere near the end of the song like in previous games. "Chance Time" is now activated by the player, this occurs when the gauge on the lower left of the screen becomes filled and turns into a star shape.
- Another new mechanic is the "Technical Zone" mechanic, whereby when it occurs during a song players can connect combos within that time limit and earn bonus points.
- Additional features like DIVA Room and Edit Mode will also be returning with additional features.
- The game will also feature improved facial expressions and lighting with real-time lighting computation being added into the game.
- Currently 6 vocaloids have been confirmed for the game. In addition, the game will include 80 costumes with only feature new costumes that have not been present in past games of the series.
- A total of 30 songs or over will be included in the game, although only a small number have been revealed. However, no songs from past Project DIVA games will be featured, though Melancholic was included in Project Mirai.