Release Date: 4/22/2010
Version: Japan - JES1-00042
Also Available! Limited Edition - $119.99!!
The March 7, 2008 issue of Famitsu Weekly magazine reported that 5pb.'s 5pb. Games division would bring three titles, including Ketsui, to the Xbox 360 platform as Xbox Live Arcade titles.
However, 5pb. representative Masaki Sakari claimed Microsoft rejected 5pb.'s proposals and decided to cut down faithful arcade ports.' An Xbox 360 retail version called Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA was to be released on May 28, 2009 in Japan, however the release date has been pushed back and is currently scheduled for release in Spring 2010.
- Box Contents:
- 1 x Ketsui Kizuna 360 Game
- 1 x Ketsui Kizuna Original Soundtrack CD
- 1 x Ketsui Guidebook
- Single player modes:
- Novice: Sea Horse (mid-boss), Gem & Ini (mid-boss), Jamadhar (boss)
- Normal: Black Draft (boss), Bull Frog (boss), Trafalgar (mid-boss), Sphinx (boss)
- Hard A: Sea Horse (mid-boss), Cinderella Amber (boss), Vinogradov (mid-boss)
- Hard B: Gem & Ini (mid-boss), Sphinx (boss), Evaccania (final boss)
- Hard C: Vinogradov (mid-boss), Trafalgar (mid-boss), Black Draft (boss), Evaccania DOOM (true last boss)
- Very Hard: all 10 bosses and mid-bosses at almost arcade difficulty
- Death Label: same as above, with noticeably increased difficulty
- Extra Mode: a graphically toned-down and remixed Stage 5 from the arcade version, preluding a fight with an exclusive, extremely difficult version of Ketsui's True Last Boss - Evaccania DOOM
- DOOM Mode: five battles against an increasingly more difficult True Last Boss - Evaccania DOOM