Release Date: 7/22/2010
Company: Marvelous Entertainment
See more of your favourite characters such as Saber and Tohsaka Rin in Fate Extra, an RPG which allows you to fight the magical battles your way.
You are one of the seven chosen masters. Wake your servant and battle the other six for the holy grail. Although this installment follows the storyline of the original PC game, with all the brand new gaming elements, this PSP game is not a mere port.
- Box Contents
- 1 x Fate/Extra Game
- 1 x Special Illustrated Box
- 1 x Figma Saber Figure
- 1 x Soundtrack
- 1 x Visual Book
- Fate/Extra is a Japanese Dungeon Role Playing Game created by Type-Moon and Image Epoch and published by Marvelous Entertainment. The game is an Alternate Remake of the visual novel Fate/Stay Night and it will be released on July 22, 2010.
- The whole game is an alternate remake of the visual novel but goes deeper in inclusion of characters from Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero. The story is alternately changed so it can incorporate newer themes in the games as well as revisiting the old events present in the visual novel version.
- Apart from all the series, this is the first Fate game to have no involvement of Shirō Emiya nor he appears in the game.
- Fate/Extra's gameplay can be a bit similar to the Persona series as it incorporates dungeon crawling, special attacks and the High-School Theme in both games. Although the player starts by choosing either a unnamed male or female characters, as well as their servants: Saber, Archer and Caster.
- Exploring is done in the school and inside a virtual place called Serial Phantasm or SE.RA.PH Which can be accessed using the Moon Cell. In the SE.RA.PH, monsters were abundant in the place and the battle takes place when the player encounters one of them.
- Apart from the main Fate characters, several newer ones were introduced in the game and also plays a role in the story.
- In the first trailer, ALI PROJECT performed the official theme song of the game titled Ranse Eroica