Thursday, March 27, 2008
A new Arcade stick USB driven and compatible with Playstation 3, Playstation 2, and PC. Use them with your favorite Fighting game, especially great with hard driven Combo games such as Tekken 5, even the upcoming Tekken 6, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter and many more.
The Arcade stick allows re-mapping so choosing your own button scheme, programming it to another system is easily possible. The Metallic Base makes it durable and strong enough for the hardest of arcade players.
Information about Arcade Stick:
● The lever and buttons are designed and placed on same layout as the arcade style.
● Turbo function with different speed settings you can toy with.
● Supports button re-mapping and Macro functions.
● The Fighting Stick has considerable heft and rubber feet, both of which work to hold the controller firmly in place on hard, flat surfaces.
● The Fighting Stick has a metal base and plastic outer shell with smooth corners that don't murder your wrists.
Digg ItStumble It del.icio.us Google Reddit
Sega has released there Blockbuster series Phantasy Star onto the Playstation 2 for a 2nd time, this one not to be confused with Sega's 2003 release Phantasy Star Trilogy.
Sega Ages 2500 Vol. 32: Phantasy Star Collection contains Phantasy Star I-IV, all with updated graphics and English text for all you importers. The disc also includes Phantasy Star 2 Text adventures (no English text) and all of Sega's normal normal extra which include, sound test and art.
So for everyone who never had a Sega Genesis, or had one and want to play/replay one of the best RPG's of the Sega Genesis era Phantasy Star Complete Collection is a great pick up.
Phantasy Star -
The story is about Alis, a girl who sees Nero, her brother, killed and sets out to avenge him. The action begins in a futuristic city complex in a three-planet solar system called Algol. The three planets are named Palma, Motavia, and Dezoris. You start the game on the planet Palma which is a lush planet. Motavia is a desert planet and Dezoris is an ice planet inhabited by a race of green aliens. After travelling some underground mazes, the characters get to travel to the other planets in their adventure using the spaceport on Palma or your own spaceship that is built for you by Dr. Luveno. There is the option to talk with monsters the characters encounter — sometimes they are friendly, and just leave.
|Phantasy Star II -|
Somewhere deep within the Andromeda Galaxy lies the Algol Star System. The parent star, Algol (referred to as "Algo" by this point in the timeline), has three planets orbiting about it. First is Palm (formerly "Palma" in the original Phantasy Star), the home of the government. Governors, treasurers, and great thinkers dwell here in great ivory towers, away from the hubbub of everyday life.
Next is Mota (formerly "Motavia"), the shining jewel. Once a dry desert planet infested with ant lions, Mota has been transformed into a blue and green tropical paradise. Domed farms grow crops, and the water is regulated into dammed rivers. Life on Mota is sweet, peaceful, and easy. The people have everything they want, and do not need to work.
Farthest out is Dezo (formerly "Dezoris"), the ice planet. Little is known about this mysterious and dark planet.
One thousand years have passed since Alis and her friends liberated Algo from the evil Lassic. Algo has since prospered under the care of a giant computer called the Mother Brain. The Mother Brain regulates the Climatrol Tower, the Bio-Systems Lab, and all other things that provide whatever the Mota people need.
Digg ItStumble It del.icio.us Google Reddit
Anime Expo has announced that otaku personality/singer/actress Shoko "Shokotan" Nakagawa will perform at the July 3-6 convention at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Nakagawa debuted as the grand prize winner of the Popolo Girl Audition in 2001, but her popularity among otaku took off when she launched her blog in 2004. Nakagawa is known for updating the blog as many as 15 times a day with her observations on life and her expert knowledge on anime and manga. Sony Music said her blog received a total of 1 billion hits as of early 2008. She sang theme songs for the Eyeshield 21, Hakaba Kitarō, Yoshimune, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann anime series. The Gurren Lagann theme, "Sorairo Days," debuted at #3 on Japan's Oricon weekly singles chart. She also voiced roles in Eyeshield 21, Hakaba Kitarō, and the Pokémon movies.
P S P
- Here are some highlights of a recent interview with Sony's senior marketing manager John Koller by GamePro and Game Informer:
- PSP will have a lot of strong titles coming out this year
- Outside of Final Fantasy Crisis: Core and Secret Agent Clank, there will be a lineup of additional sports games and some very unique titles
- One of the unique title is "franchise umbrellas"
- The PSP Store will offer both PS1 and PS2 re-releases for download
- PSP will have a number pf peripherals coming this year, including keyword, camera and GPS
- Major PSP announcements will be coming next month and continuing up to E3 2008
- Heavy focus on PS3-PSP remote play functionality this year
- More PSP Combo Packs will be coming