Release Date: 09/08/2009
Company: Tommo Inc
The Xbox 360 version of Raiden IV comes with a couple of extra modes for added replay. There will also be downloadable content for purchase, which includes gamerpics and dashboard themes.
New player ships, such as the Fighting Thunder Mk-II (Original Raiden) and the Fairy will be available for purchase and download in the marketplace for use in the game. A TATE option is included for players to view the game in either vertical or horizontal screens for their preferred shooting experience. There will be a total of 47 achievements with a total of 1000 points in the game.
Difficulty: There will be 8 different difficulty modes to choose from.
- Practice: Enemies do not fire shots in the game.
- Very Easy: Enemies' shots can be destroyed by the player.
- Easy: Enemies' shots are relatively slow in this difficulty.
- Normal: Default difficulty in console version.
- Original: Same difficulty as in the Arcade version.
- Hard: Enemies' shots are a bit quicker in speed, for intermediate players.
- Very Hard: Enemies' shots are much quicker in speed, for expert players.
- Ultimate: The hardest difficulty in the game.
- Includes - Raiden IV the game
- Includes - An exclusive soundtrack along which includes remixes from INH (Insanity Naked Hunter) composers Go Sato and Akira Sato.