Release Date: 2/6/2010
Created to appeal to the serious fighting enthusiast, nothing brings the arcade experience closer to home than the Marvel VS Capcom 2 Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition. Approved by Marvel and Capcom and presented in ‘Collector’s Edition’ packaging*, the Tournament Edition FightStick uses arcade-quality components sourced by legendary Japanese arcade manufacturer, Sanwa Denshi™
Featuring a Japanese-style ball-handled joystick, 30mm Action Buttons, and button placement matching the Vewlix™ arcade cabinet configuration, fighting fans will feel right at home. The D-Pad Control Switch and Dual-Turbo functionally add twin levels of turbo control to any of the Action Buttons, enhancing the arcade experience for both new and seasoned players.
Complete with detailed touches such as screw-on rubber feet for solid surface play, unobtrusive placement of the Start and Select/Back Buttons, a locking mechanism preventing accidental activation of turbo settings for tournament play and authentic Marvel VS Capcom 2 artwork, the Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition represents the best possible choice for gamers and comic book fans alike.
- Authentic Japanese-style Sanwa Denshi™ joystick & buttons
- 8-button layout with additional multi-speed Turbo functionality
- Premium-quality components with genuine arcade layout
- Controller lock/unlock switch prevents accidental button presses
- 13ft (4m) USB cable with internal cable storage
- Connects to console via lag-free USB
- Storage compartment for efficient cable management
- 3-way switch enables joystick to function as left or right analog stick or D-Pad
- Integrated headset port for use with Xbox LIVE®
- Officially licensed by Marvel and Capcom