Release Date: 1/14/2011
Company: AQ Interactive
Version: Japan - ASWJP-11002
Stock Status: In Stock
Arcana Heart 3 is a 2D arcade fighting game developed by Examu (formerly Yuki Enterprise) and published by Arc System Works. It is the third entry in the Arcana Heart series, following the events after Arcana Heart 2.
The game went through location tests in Japan towards the end of 2009 and was officially released in December 2009. An official Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 release is then announced in Famitsu and stated to be released on January 13, 2011. A European release is currently being considered by Zen United and PQube for 2011.
- Box Contents
- 1 x Arcana Hearts 3 Game
- 1 x Arcana Hearts 3 Art Work Book
- 1 x Set of 24 Character Pins
- Arcana Heart 3 continues the series' usage of Arcana, or celestial beings based on the characters from the Tarot.
- Who each have their own unique powers, to augment the abilities of 23 female characters.
- The game adds a Force Gauge to the fight system. When completely filled, the Force Gauge allows the player to perform an Extend Force, a maneuver similar to the Arcana Burst from earlier games.
- The game also adds a "Simple Mode" which simplifies the control layout into a single button for each major function: one button for normal attacks, one button for special moves, one button for moves involving Arcana, and one button for the game's Homing Dash ability.
- The console version of Arcana Heart 3 has a fully voiced story mode and HD anime graphics for super moves.
- It also includes the usual training mode, score attack, and online play.