Gran Turismo 5 Prologue features over 40 stunning cars, including vehicles by Lotus, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Ferrari for you to race on seriously realistic, real-life tracks: including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka, all rendered in incredible High Definition graphics. There are also new driving physics for the most life-like driving experience ever, and new improved opponent artificial intelligence for the toughest race challenge yet.
But that's not all, for the first time ever in the history of Gran Turismo, you will now be able to race online. Up to 16 players will be able to go head-to-head on some of the world's best racetracks on PLAYSTATION Network. All you need to get racing is a broadband connection and a PS3. Once you're up and revving, Global Online Rankings and the My Garage homepage feature will leave the world in no doubt as to just who is the best at Gran Turismo. And then there's the Online Dealership, providing a wealth of information on cars and manufacturers and also Gran Turismo TV. A dedicated online channel available exclusively from PSN and packed with some of the greatest content that Motorsport, car manufacturers and TV has to offer.
New Innovative Features:
- The first ever Gran Turismo title with online racing: drive online against up to 16 other Gran Turismo aces
- Race a total of over 40 stunning, high-performance cars
- Race on seriously realistic, real life tracks including the Eiger Nordwand, the London
City Track and Suzuka, then race them in reverse and with alternative routes
- All-new physics engine means true next-generation vehicle handling
- All-new and improved opponent AI for a nail-biting race experience
- Access to Gran Turismo TV : a world of great motoring TV programming online
- Online Dealership: Access to car manufacturers online
- My Garage - a personalised homepage feature with friends, chat and personal game records
- Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tyres, suspension and more
- All in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps)
Click here to place your order at JapanVideoGames.com