Release Date: 02/25/2010
Espgaluda II is a manic shooter by Cave, sequel of Espgaluda.
- Auto fire is now standard, instead of arcade operator option.
- By holding B button, the game is slow down, and enemy bullet turns into gold when the firing enemy dies just like in prequel, but enemy fires bullets when destroyed. These bullets are destroyed when destroying another enemy, which in turn creates another wave of bullets.
- During that attack phase, score multiplier for destroyed bullets can be raised up to 500. When player is hit by bullet, guard barrier is automatically activated, but the guard barrier is always used until guard barrier gauge is depleted.
- Player gains 1 life at 15 million and 35 million points, or obtaining extend item in stage 3.
- Asagi: Weakest normal shot. Fires vertical shots in shot mode. In rapier mode, enemy marked by search spirit is automatically targeted.
- Ageha: Strong concentrated forward shot. In shot mode, moving joystick horizontally causes the shots to move diagonally.
- Tateha: Wide angle forward shot. Fires in wide angle formation in shot mode, forward formation in rapier mode, which also shoots through enemies.