Release Date: 01/28/2010
UPC: 4974365881290 (360)
UPC: 4974365835415 (PS3)
Resonance of Fate, known in Japan as End of Eternity, is an upcoming console role-playing game developed by tri-Ace and published by Sega for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Its release date is currently set for January 28 2010 in Japan, and sometime in 2010 in North American and European markets.
- The game utilizes what is known as the tri-Attack-Battle system or officially t-A-B for short.
- The battle system is a semi-realtime battle system which means that it is a mixture of a real-time and turn-based battle system.
- The game consists of battle elements such as command battles and action battles.
- Players start the battle by selecting one of the player's characters to control, following which the player takes direct control over the character.
- The player can then move the character around and attack a target of choice, the character's move ends when the player's attack is over.
- Enemies are also able to move while the player's character is moving and would usually attack only the character being controlled by the player.