Release Date: 01/28/2010
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars is new version of the game that released in Japan in arcades and on the Wii in December 2008. Capcom is looking into adding new features to the game, including possible additions of several new characters from both Capcom and Tatsunoko, and is exploring the option of online gameplay. TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM ULTIMATE ALL-STARS will work with a number of different control devices, including the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller and various third-party joysticks designed for the Wii.
- Possible additions to the game: the team is exploring adding new Capcom and Tatsunoko characters as well as online gameplay
- Two-man tag team action: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style
- Four button fighting controls: Easy-to-understand four button control scheme opens gameplay up to new players with familiar movements and combos
- Depth of gameplay: Once the basics are mastered, players can go deeper into the fighting game controls to master Aerial Rave air combos, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system
- Fast-paced action and huge attacks: Each characters has a unique arsenal of moves, including spectacular Hyper Combos that literally take over the screen with devastating results
- 3D characters, 2D fighting gameplay: As in Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars has bright, 3D rendered characters battling it out in familiar 2D style