MVP Mode has been renamed Stardom Mode. This mode goes a max of 20 years, so it's a full-fledged career mode, it's comparable to Road To The Show in the Sony games. You'll earn points and items while you play out your career. You can already see a new presentation where a Softbank player hits a homer. He earned 250 points for hitting a solo homer.
They listened and they responded as such with new line ups, and new details just to start other features include:
- There are new gauges that shows you what kind of pitch the CPU batter is looking for.
- Catchers will stand up and set up for realistic intentional walks.
- New animation of Hara giving a double fist pound to one of his players. AI has been improved, and this includes the base stealing.
- New animations are abundant on defense as well as base running
- slap hitting now gets a brand new animation.
- New bullpen camera, and that definitely shows a western influence.
- Catchers will now move around behind the plate.
Digg ItStumble It del.icio.usGoogle Reddit