Release Date: 1/19/10
Stock Status: In Stock
This game inspired by the next movie in the Narnia series has the Pevensie children travelling back to Narnia, which is now ruled by another evil tyrant.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian game takes players beyond the events of the upcoming Summer 2008 blockbuster film. A year after the events of the first film, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe," but 1,300 years in Narnian time, Prince Caspian finds the Pevensie children returning to a darker land where the Narnian creatures have been driven into hiding and Narnia is under the rule of the evil tyrant Miraz.
- Up to 20 Playable Characters with different strengths and abilities
- Mission based gameplay in non-linear environments
- Fully integrated physics driven gameplay with increased player interactivity and 2-Player drop-in-drop out gameplay
- Team-up play with Giants, Horses and Gryphons
- Visually impressive real-time battles scaled up and down to match the platform