Release Date: 1/12/10
Army of Two: The 40th Day is a third-person shooter based in groundbreaking cooperative gameplay functionality. Sequel to the 2008 game of the same name, and featuring series heroes, Rios and Salem, in this new iteration players have a bigger playbook of features and a new arsenal of co-op moves that either player can perform at any time, opening up fresh strategies in the face of overwhelming odds. In addition, the game features advanced weapon customization and upgrade systems, as well as four explosive online multiplayer modes, each focused on unique cooperative play.
- Advanced weapons customization allows you to change your weapon in the heat of battle and adapt your firepower to the situation.
- Army of Two: The 40th Day has been built from the ground up with a focus on a co-op play and an expanded list of co-op tactics, resulting in a bigger, better, more organic two-man tactical experience.
- An engaging story set in Shanghai, China in which the Army of Two must fight their way through ravaged city districts as they try to beat the odds and uncover the secret of the 40th Day.
- Take your partner online in explosive multiplayer modes, focused on co-op play, or strategize in the four-player co-op Extraction Mode and take on a series of intense enemy waves as you move from point to point through the ruined city.
- 12-player multiplayer support online.