Release Date: 01/12/2010
Version: US Version
Army of Two: The 40th Day for PlayStation Portable (PSP) is a top-down shooter based in cooperative gameplay. The first Army of Two game for PSP, it features series heroes, Rios and Salem, and and arsenal of co-op moves designed to open up strategies in the face of overwhelming odds. In addition, the game features weapon customization and upgrade systems, as well as online two-player cooperative play.
- Weapons customization allows players to change their weapon in the heat of battle and adapt your firepower to the situation.
- Army of Two: The 40th Day for PSP has been built from the ground up with a focus on co-op gameplay, resulting in the ultimate two-man tactical experience on any handheld platform to date.
- An engaging story set in Shanghai, China in which the Army of Two must fight their way through ravaged city districts as they try to beat the odds and uncover the secret of the 40th Day.
- Army of Two: The 40th Day features the same feel of the console version, but wrapped up in more accessible arcade style gameplay.
- Two-player multiplayer support allows for up to 2 players in wireless multiplayer action via an ad hoc connection.