Our Price: $109.99Release Date: 12/23/2011
Genre: Beat 'em Up
Company: Koei Tecmo Games
Version: Region Free - BLJM-60417
Musou Orochi 2 is a hack and slash video game developed by Koei (now Tecmo Koei) and Omega Force for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. This is the fourth installment of the Musou Orochi series, being a crossover of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series, and serves as a sequel to Warriors Orochi 2.
- It has been confirmed that over 120 characters will be included in this title, where most characters from the previous titles will return with their updated character models from Samurai Warriors 3 and Dynasty Warriors 7. The new characters from Dynasty warrior 7:XL expansion; Wang Yi, Guo Jia and Pang De will appear in this game. This also applies to Samurai Warriors: Z where Aya Gozen, Masanori Fukushima and Gracia Hosokawa will also be present in this game.
- Da Ji and Kiyomori Taira have been confirmed to return again, as well as the three mystics Taigong Wang, Nu Wa and Fu Xi. These are the only Musou Orochi exclusive characters that have been confirmed so far. Characters from other Koei franchses including Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, Jeanne d’Arc from Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War and Achilles from Warriors: Legends of Troy will also appear.
- The following are confirmed new characters for MO2:
- Kaguya, The moon princess from Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.
- Shuten Doji, Ruler of the Oni
- Ne Zha, A heavenly general who fought the monkey king, Sun Wukong.