Our Price: $54.99Release Date: 11/8/2011
Version: Region Free - BLJM-55031
Stock Status: In Stock
Warriors Orochi Z, is a 2009 hack and slash video game developed by Koei and Omega Force for the Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows. WOZ is the third installment of the Warriors Orochi series, a crossover video game of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series.
Warriors Orochi: The Collective is set to be a combination of the first two games with more characters and stages on an updated gaming platform. The game was released in Japan for PlayStation 3 on March 12, 2009 and released on Microsoft Windows platform on November 27, 2009.
- In addition to the 95 characters from the first two Warriors Orochi games returning, two newcomers are to make their first appearance in the game as well:
- Benkei was a warrior monk of the Heian period, most famously known for his loyalty to Minamoto no Yoshitsune, and his collection of weapons. He wields a giant glove as his weapon and is under the "PWR" category
- San Zang is the central character of the classic Chinese epic Journey to the West, where Sun Wukong also originated from. However, in a break of traditional portrayals, Sanzang in Warriors Orochi Z is portrayed as a female. Her weapons are her sleeves, based on Chinese traditional Ribbon Dancing, and is under the "SPD" category
- Additionally, Dodomekki and Gyuki, two Orochi army generals that were only playable in the VS and Survival mode of Warriors Orochi 2, have been made into fully fledged characters that can be used throughout the entire game, complete with updated and improved movesets.
- With the addition of four characters, a total of 96 characters encompass the roster of Warriors Orochi Z.