Release Date: 9/22/2010
Version: Japan - ULJM-05713
Stock Status: In Stock
Kurohyou: Ryū ga Gotoku Shinshou codenamed "Project K", is a 2010 video game developed and published by Sega exclusively for the PlayStation Portable.
The game was announced on April 21, 2010 by Japanese gaming magazine, Famitsu, and is a spin-off from Sega's Yakuza series.
- Combat modes include the following:
- Tag Match Two on two team battles
- The key here is in cooperating with your teammate to determine when you should focus your attacks on one opponent and when you should help your teammate out of a pinch.
- If you don't have four players available, you can make the CPU fill in the holes. Dogeza Battle A battle royal for 2 to 4 players.
- The first player to be defeated has to kneel down before the winning player, apparently suffering much embarrassment.
- Team Battle Two players create a team consisting of five thugs.
- The first team to accumulate three wins wins the match.