Release Date: 11/25/2010
UPC: 4988648754386 - Regular
UPC: 4988648754393 - LE
Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu is the fifth arcade game in Cave's DonPachi series.
- Characters: Reversing the fighter selection of the last game, the element daughters in this game are boss characters, appearing as giant women at the end of each stage.
- Do-NX-SF-25B Struggle Fighter "Deltasword" (red): fast movement, concentrated front shot formation.
- Do-NX-FB-72D Fighting Bomber "Spearhead" (blue): slow movement, wide area shot formation.
- Bomb style: Pressing the B button consumes a bomb in stock. Bomb is recharged by collecting bomb items.
- Power style: The player can switch between Normal or Boost firing modes by pressing the B button. Boost mode increases fire power, but reduces moving speed.
- Hyper counter: This can be activated when the hyper counter gauge is full. During activation, the player's attack can destroy enemy bullets until the gauge is depleted. The gauge can be recharged by destroying enemies.
- Counter laser: When using the laser, it can block weak lasers fired from enemies, but not strong lasers if boost mode is not used. When the hyper counter is activated, the player's laser can block both laser types in either shot style.
- Stages: There are two paths for each stage, with the second one being accessible under certain conditions; should the appropriate requirements be met, the bosses from the original DoDonPachi will reappear as mid-bosses with upgraded graphics and fiercer attacks.