Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In Stock Now - Official Sanrio My Melody DX Plush Doll Pink / Kuromi - $29.99/each

Our Price: $29.99
Release Date: 8/16/2010
UPC: N/A
Genre: Plush
Company: Furyu / Sanrio
Version: N/A

Official Sanrio My Melody DX Plush Doll - 19" - Pink 
Official Sanrio My Melody DX Plush Doll - 16" - Kuromi 

My Melody is a girl rabbit who always wears a red or pink hood that also covers her ears. Her birthday is on January 18th. Like Hello Kitty, My Melody is rather popular in Asia and can be found on children's toys and merchandise. My Melody was first released in 1975 and the first related merchandise was released at the end of that year. At first she was mostly marketed toward young girls, but like Hello Kitty her popularity has increased within all age groups, especially in Asia. According to The New York Times, this character is "moderately successful" in terms popularity but shows no signs of reaching the global popularity of Hello Kitty.

Features
  • Imported from Japan
  • Official Sanrio / Furyu Product
  • Height: Approx (19"-Pink) (16"-Kuromi)
  • Length: Approx (11"-Pink) (10"-Kuromi)
  • Width: Approx 6"
  • Extremely Cute & Collectible

No comments: