Release Date: 10/22/2007
Stock Status: In Stock
High-performance wireless gaming is here! Using optimized technology, the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller lets you enjoy a 30-foot range and up to 40 hours of life on two AA batteries¡ªand when they run low, you're given ample warning so you can connect a Play & Charge cable for uninterrupted play. Plug the Xbox 360 Headset into the controller for full duplex voice communication: a wireless first. With quick access to Xbox 360 features including DVDs, music, pictures, and more, along with the ability to support four wireless controllers simultaneously, gamers can experience wireless freedom, precision, high quality, and performance for endless gameplay.
- It's cordless¡ªno cables to plug in¡ªwith a 30-foot wireless range.
- The controller features integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology.
- New and improved ergonomic design enables maximum comfort and endless gameplay.
- New left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use.
- Two analog pressure-point triggers, two vibration feedback motors, and one eight-way directional pad are included.
- Experience an unprecedented level of Rumble Control. Set the Rumble Control to Full, Medium, Low, or Off to match your personal preference.
- The Xbox Guide Button at the center of the controller gives you quick access to all your favorite Xbox 360 system activities, such as watching movies, listening to music, contacting friends on Xbox Live, and customizing your gaming experiences. Easily jump to the Xbox Gamer Guide or Xbox Live Marketplace.