Saturday, September 5, 2009

In Stock 9/9/09 - Beatles Rockband 360 / PS3 / Wii - $59.99/ea With Free Shipping

The Beatles: Rock Band (Xbox 360) The Beatles: Rock Band  (Nintendo Wii) The Beatles: Rock Band (Playstation 3)
Price - $59.99/ea with Free Shipping
Release Date:
9/9/09
UPC: 14633193657 - Playstation 3
UPC: 14633193664 - Nintendo Wii
UPC: 14633193640 - Xbox 360
Genre: Music
Company: EA
Version: US

The Beatles: Rock Band is an unprecedented, experiential progression through and celebration of the music and artistry of The Beatles. The game will allow fans to pick up the guitar, bass, mic or drums and experience The Beatles extraordinary catalogue of music through game play that takes players on a journey through the legacy and evolution of the bands legendary career. In addition, The Beatles: Rock Band will offer a limited number of new hardware offerings modeled after instruments used by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr throughout their career.
Features
  • "The End"
  • Boys
  • A Hard Days Night
  • Im Looking Through You
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Drive My Car
  • Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • Getting Better
  • Good Morning
  • Hello, Goodbye
  • Hey Bulldog
  • Dear Prudence
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • Helter Skelter
  • Something
  • Come Together
  • Dont Let Me Down
  • I Want You (Shes So Heavy)
  • I Me Mine
  • "If I Needed Someone
  • "Twist and Shout
  • "Do You Want to Know a Secret
  • "Can't Buy Me Love
  • "I Wanna Be Your Man
  • "Eight Days a Week
  • "Paperback Writer
  • "And Your Bird Can Sing
  • "Yellow Submarine
  • "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • "With a Little Help From My Friends
  • "Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows
  • "Revolution
  • "Birthday
  • "Dig a Pony
  • "I've Got a Feeling
  • "I Saw Her Standing There
  • "Octopus's Garden
  • "Tax Man
  • "I Feel Fine
  • "Day Tripper
  • "I Am The Walrus
  • "Back In The USSR
  • "Get Back
  • "Here Comes The Sun
  • "I Wanna Hold Your Hand
  • 45 Legendary Songs, including "I Saw Her Standing There," "I Want to Hold Your Hand," "I Feel Fine," "Day Tripper," "Taxman," "I Am the Walrus," "Back in the U.S.S.R.," "Octopus's Garden," "Here Comes the Sun," and "Get Back." Additional songs will be available for download through The Beatles: Rock Band music store.
  • Advanced Harmonix Game Technology brings The Beatles experience to life.
  • Developed and Co-Created with The Beatles, providing a true-to-life gaming experience.
  • Experience Historic Beatles Performance Venues from the Cavern Club to the roof at Savile Row.
  • Hear Never Released Conversations Among the Band during Abbey Road recording sessions.
  • Sing Three-Part Vocal Harmonies with support for up to three mics.


No comments: