Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekly Recap - May 09 - Week 1

Not much action this week. Japan's golden week set importers back until midweek. Because of the holiday, naturally, nothing would be released.

On the american front, not much action either, but it's normal around this time of the year. But we are excited, next week we'll see the release of bleach heat the soul 6, which we expect to receive a day before or on the release date. I'm a pretty big bleach fan myself, and I save the online episodes and treated them like they were episodes of 24 and heroes. Then again, I do read the manga, probably the only manga I've read the past few years.

FAnime and supercon will probably be just as eventful this year as it was the last. We won't be attending this year, but we sure hope to make it next year. I'm saddened to see that Warren Buffet take his first loss since 2001, but I am happy to see the end to all the swine flu publicity. I'm also glad that JVG has cancelled its SiriusSatellite subscription, it was great working and listening to the music, but now that the merge with XM has made them a virtual monopoly, I'm sure they'll be raising rates in the coming months.

Demons Souls is stuck in ontario right now, pending delivery, and we hope to receive it by monday morning. All backorders are expected to ship on monday. Maybe I can finally get a copy for the store.

No comments: