Friday, May 29, 2009

Sale Update - Demons Souls Asian Version PS3 - 5/29/09 - 2:10 p.m.

Price - $79.99
Release Date:
2/5/2009
UPC: 4948872960717
Genre: Sony Computer Entertainment
Company: RPG
Version: Asia
I have some good/bad news and some bad news, I know that doesn't really make sense, but hear me out. Bad news first, the first batch that arrived this morning has already sold out. If you've reserved one with us in store, or placed an order online before 2 p.m. PST, you will be guaranteed the price of $69.99.

The good/bad news is - I had a second batch of demons souls ship out from hong kong a few days ago. I was expecting it monday, but it showed up surprisingly just a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, we had to pay $10 more per game, similar to our batches in early may. If you come in-store after 2:20 p.m., the price will be $79.99. Just half an hour ago, two gentlemen came and cleaned us out of our first batch.

No comments: