Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Exclusives - Pokemon Center Plushes - In Stock

I can't tell you how hard it is to get Pokemon Center Plushes from Japan. One interesting fact is that many don't know the difference between Official Pokemon center and UFO plushes.

UFO Plushes - Comes in 1 large box, potentially 5-6 varieties of plushes

Pokemon Center Plushes - Single plush with red tag, much softer and higher grade in quality.

We were able to find a connection that can now consistently supply us with these high grade imports, direct. I have traveled to the Pokemon Center myself, and let me tell you, it's much smaller than it seems. I found myself lining up with a few 10-12 yr olds waiting near the sliding doors at 10:55 a.m.

We were able to get most of the new official plushes along with official Pokemon center ds lite case covers. I never watched the anime in full before, but I can tell you that Shaymin, Giratina, Mudkip are selling out extremely fast. They're plushes you may want to consider, as they are becoming tougher to get.

No comments: