Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hideo Kojima talks about Snake and life after


Hideo Kojima has said, "I really don't want to say that this the final game or this is the wrap up, but if I don't say it, people will make me create MGS again! So I have to say, 'Die, Snake,' and really end it so I can move on to something else!"

Of course, there's life after Snake. "Actually, it's a game, so even if Snake dies, the game can live on." In fact, the Metal Gear franchise may continue its life as anything but a game. "Maybe it'll be a novel or a comic – I do have some ideas." Don't expect Kojima to be hands-on with the process, though. "However, I have to say that I'm not going to do everything if we were to create it. Maybe I'll just produce or maybe design the game and just act on that role, so I won't be the total creator of that series if it happens."

No comments: